DGPM Sport Quota Recruitment 2021, 24 Posts in MTS, Tax Assistant, Steno & more
DGPM Recruitment 2021
Job Highlights :
|Organization||Directorate General of Performance Management (DGPM) New Delhi|
|Job||Tax Assistant, Stenographer Gr–II, Havaldar, Multi Tasking Staff|
|Last Date||05 November 2021|
|No. of Posts||24|
|Age Limit||18 - 27 years|
|Mode of Selection||Shortlist|
Directorate General of Performance Management (DGPM) has published a new employment notice providing career opportunity, hiring candidates in Tax Assistant, Stenographer Gr–II, Havaldar, Multi Tasking Staff post for 24 vacancies as mentioned in the Official Advertisement. @https://dgpm.gov.in/
Interested and Eligible candidates who wish to do Job in Directorate General of Performance Management can read the Official Notification before applying. Candidates can apply or submit their application before 05 November 2021
DGPM Hiring through Sport Quota Notification 2021 Details
Notification : : Recruitment of Meritorious Sportspersons to the posts of Tax Assistant, Stenographer Gr-II, Havaldar and Multi Tasking Staff under Sports Quota
Directorate General of Performance Management, New Delhi invites application from the meritorious sportspersons active in sports disciplines viz. Cricket (Male)/ Hockey (Male)/ Football (Male)/ Swimming 200 Mtrs. freestyle (Male/Female)/ Athletics 200 Mtrs.(Male/Female)/ Badminton singles (Male/Female) for recruitment under sports quota.
Total number of vacancy- 24
- Tax Assistant - 10
- Stenographer Gr–II - 01
- Havaldar - 10
- Multi Tasking Staff - 03
- Cricket - 6
- Hockey - 6
- Football - 6
- Athletics - 2
- Swimming - 2
- Badminton - 2
- Tax Assistant - Level - 4 in the pay matrix (Rs.25,500-81,100)
- Stenographer Gr–II - Level - 4 in the pay matrix (Rs.25,500-81,100)
- Havaldar - Level -1 in the pay matrix (Rs.18,000 – 56,900)
- Multi Tasking Staff - Level -1 in the pay matrix (Rs.18,000 – 56,900)Level -1 in the pay matrix (Rs.18,000 – 56,900)
Eligibility Criteria for DGPM Sport Quota Recruitment
- (i) Degrees from the recognized University or equivalent.
- (ii) Should have basic knowledge in the use of computer applications.
- (iii) Should possess a data entry speed of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour.
- Note: The speed of 8000 key depressions per hour for data entry work is to be judged by conducting a speed test on the
- Electronic data processing machine.
- i) 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University
- (ii) Skill test norms
- Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute
- Transcription : 50 minutes (English): or 65 minutes (Hindi) : (On Computer)
- Matriculation or equivalent from any recognized Board.
- Note : Candidate will be required to possess the physical
- standards and pass physical test as specified below, namely:-
- Walking – 1600 Meters in 15 minutes
- Cycling – 8 Kms in 30 minutes.
- Walking 1 Km in 20 minutes and
- cycling 3 Kms in 25 minutes
- Matriculate or equivalent from a recognized board or university
Sports Eligibility :
- (i) The Country in an International Competition with the clearance of the Department of Youth Affairs & Sports.
- (ii) State/U.T in the Senior or Junior level National Championships organized by the national Sports Federations recognized by Deptt. of Youth Affairs & Sports or National Games organized by Indian Olympics Association.
- (iii) University in the inter University in an Inter–University Competition conducted by Association of Indian Universities/ Inter–university sports board.
- (iv) State Schools team in national sports/games for schools conducted by All–India School Games Federation.
- (v) Awarded National Award in physical efficiency under the National Physical Drive.
- Shortlisted candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their past performance (Certificate based) in the recognized tournaments/ Events mentioned above on and after 01.04.2015 and Field trial.
- Then again candidates will be shortlisted as per the merit and they will be called to undergo Data Entry Speed test in case they have opted for the post of Tax Assistant, Stenography skill test in case they have opted for the post of Stenographer Grade II and Examination of Physical Standards & Physical Efficiency Test in case they have opted for the post of Havaldar.
- Success in the above tests confers no right to appointment unless the department is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the post.
How to apply :
DGPM Sport Quota Notification 2021 pdf , Apply link is given below
|Official Advertisement||Read More|
Thank You for Visiting Job India Info. Hope you got all the information about this job
Any doubt regarding the Job please let us know by your Comment so that we can answer you.
For more other Job information visit our website JOBINDIAINFO.COM . Never miss a job opportunity Subscribe Us with Facebook, Telegram, Whatsapp, Instagram link and never miss Latest Job Recruitment 2021 Update.
Get Job Notification Updates of all jobs of all categories. Latest Notification page gives every job related information of India. From now you will get to know about the Job when and which department conducts their recruitment. Daily Job Notification Updates .
You will get to know about syllabus details and also about Admit card and declaration of results. You will also come to know about the various vacancies in the country and about the career opportunities .
Check the Latest Job on our Website JobIndiaInfo.com to get all the knowledge about the job in detail. Candidates can also download the official notification pdf and also the link of the Application form to apply online .
Candidates can get Job details of their States they live in and any of the categories
To search job by location - Candidate can type the name of the Location or States on the Search Box at top of the page bottom for mobile device or also on menu Location wise Job.