ASSAM MLA Scholarship | SUHRID | Apply Now - Download Application Form
MLA Scholarship (SUHRID)
MLA Scholarship Assam 2021 :MLA Area Development Fund (SUHRID) Scholarship Assam. The MLAAD fund has been supplemented by an additional grant of Rs. 50 lakh per Constituency to enable assistance by the MLAs to poor and needy citizens of their constituencies to meet expenses incurred in the areas of health and higher education. Check Out the New Rules and Guidelines to Apply here.
MLA Scholarship Summary
|Name of the Scheme||MLA Scholarship 2021|
|Grant||50 Lakh per Constituency|
Eligible candidate who needs MLA Scholarship can read the Official Notification before applying. Application form for the MLA Scholarship id available below. Candidates apply for the SCHOLARSHIP directly by downloading on the Application Form and submitting it to their concerned MLA.
In this post you will get the complete details you must know before applying for the MLA Scholarship. Details like Eligibility Criteria - Education Qualification, Age Limit for the MLA Scholarship, Selection Process , How to Apply for the Scholarship Assam.
MLA Scholarship 2021 (SUHRID) Check Full Details on Eligibility Criteria- Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Scheme Details, Apply Link, How to Apply, Official Notification pdf
What is MLA Area Development Fund (SUHRID) Scholarship?
Govt of Assam has introduced a new scheme “SUHRID” under MLA-LAD program with an additional grant of Rs 50.00 Lakhs per Constituency (LAC) to enable assistance by the MLAs to the poor and needy citizens of their constituencies to meet their expenses incurred in the areas of Health & Higher Education.
Who Can Apply MLA Area Development Fund (SUHRID) Scholarship ?
The MLAAD fund has been supplemented by an additional grant of Rs. 50 lakh per Constituency to enable assistance by the MLAs to poor and needy citizens of their constituencies to meet expenses incurred in the areas of health and higher education. The MLAs May forward the name of the selection beneficiaries to concerned Deputy Commissioner of District. Candidates download MLA fund Scholarship form from the given important link section.
The guidelines of MLA Fund Scholarship Assam Schemes are as follows
1. One time financial assistance up to Rs.10,000 per case may be granted to a patient as assistance for treatment of various critical diseases with the limit in exceptional cases up to Rs.20,000.
2. One time financial assistance of Rs.10,000 per student may be granted to a student as assistance for higher/technical and vocation educational purposes with the limit in exceptional cases up to Rs.20,000.
3. The intended beneficiary should neither be from the MLA’s family nor his/her relative, nor any Govt, employee or his / her dependent.
4. The funds should be transferred to the A/C of the beneficiary by RTGS under Direct Benefit Transfer by the D.C of the district concerned on receipt of the recommendation of the MLA.
5. The names of beneficiaries should be uploaded in the District website every month by the concerned Deputy Commissioner along with details of the purpose.
6. Only one beneficiary may be selected from a particular family in one Financial Year.
7. Any benefit under the Scheme should not be repeated to the same beneficiary in subsequent years.
8. Utilization Certificate should be submitted for the Financial Year concerned within 3 ‘(three) months of the close of the Financial Year.
How to Apply For MLA Scholarship (SUHRID) Assam ?
The Students who were studying after HSLC Examination were ready to apply for this MLA scholarship scheme. Please contact with your Local MLA or Panchyat member for know more about MLA Area Development Fund (SUHRID) Scholarship Assam
Applicants are required to download the new forms given below by checking the important links section of this page. After filling that application, the applicant has to attach the documents mentioned below with the application form.
- A recent passport size photograph.
- Active & Valid Indian Mobile Number.
- A Bank Account, must be in a Nationalised Bank or Regional Rural Banks or Assam Apex Bank.
- A valid ID Proof.
Last date of submission form MLA Scholarship Scheme (SUHRID) Assam
Last date of application for MLA Scholarship Scheme (SUHRID), Assam, is extended due to corona-virus epidemic in the state. The exact date is not known at present. Please visit or contact MLA office for more information.
|Application Form(Education)||Download Pdf|
|Application Form (Health)||Download Pdf|
|Official Website||@ https://transdev.assam.gov.in/|
Any doubt regarding the Job please let us know by your Comment so that we can answer you.
For more other Job information visit out website www.jobindiainfo.com . Never miss a job opportunity Subscribe Us with Facebook, Telegram, Whatsapp, Instagram link and never miss Latest Job Recruitment 2021 Update.
Get Job Notification Updates of all job of all category. Latest Notification page gives every job related information of India. From now you will get to know about the Job when and which department conduct their recruitment. Daily Job Notification Updates .
You will get to know about syllabus details and also about Admit card and declaration of results. You will also come to know about the various vacancy in the country and about the career opportunity .
Check every day Latest Job on our Website JobIndiaInfo.com to get all the knowledge about the job in details. Candidate can also download the official notification pdf and also the link of the Application form to apply online .
Candidate can get Job details of their States they live and any of category.
To search job by location - Candidate can type the name of the Location or States on the Search Box at top of the page bottom for mobile device or also on menu Location wise Job.